[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead
ACLAME • View topic - Structural biology of phages

Structural biology of phages

Post here requests or comments about the forums: new forum creation, help request, etc.

Moderator: raphael

Structural biology of phages

Postby markvanraaij » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Great idea this phage forum!
If there are others interested in a sub-forum about structural biology (EM, crystallography...) of phages please post a reaction and if enough of you do so, perhaps the moderators of the forum will be kind enough to enable one.
Greetings,
Mark
markvanraaij

Re: Structural biology of phages

Postby raphael » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:44 am

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your message.
This is a good suggestion, I will create the forum in any case so that people can just go in and post messages.
Can I set your account as moderator of that forum?

Cheers,

Raphael
raphael
Site Admin

Postby markvanraaij » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:11 am

raphael wrote:Hi Mark,

Thanks for your message.
This is a good suggestion, I will create the forum in any case so that people can just go in and post messages.
Can I set your account as moderator of that forum?

Cheers,

Raphael

fine, I don't mind being moderator. although if at some point someone else with more time would like to take over that would be ok too.
markvanraaij

Postby raphael » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:22 am

Great! Done.
I don't think there will be much to be done except keeping an eye on what is posted to the forum.

Cheers,

Raphael
raphael
Site Admin

Return to Support